First Officer Career Program
Begin training this fall and save up to $10,000.Request info
Request more information
Become a First Officer in only 24 months!
The course comprisesFind out more
This program does not include fees associated for the student visa or TSA background/fingerprinting fees. All training is conducted at the Merritt Island facility.
Items not included:
- Transportation & Living Expenses
- Pilot Supplies (uniform, headset, fuel strainer, charts)
- FAA Exam Fees (theory and practical)
Note: This program is based on our training curriculum minimum requirements. In some cases, training over the minimums may occur, which will result in an additional expense.
FAA Commercial Multi Engine:
- 22 hours ME PA44 Aircraft
- 20 hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 10 hours Commercial Theory
- 5 hours Pre/Post Flight Briefings
FAA Commercial Single Engine:
- 5 hours SE Piper PA28 Aircraft
- 3 hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 5 hours Commercial Theory
- 3 hours Pre/Post Flight Briefings
FAA Certified Flight Instructor Single Engine:
- 12 hours SE Piper PA28 Aircraft
- 10 hours Dual Flight Instruction
- 20 hours Commercial Theory
It also includes:
- Private, Instrument and Commercial Course Study Materials
- SE and ME fuel surcharges
- Eight months of shared room accommodations
An excellent education offered by the best international Partners.